Benefits of one to ones
- Specific to you and your needs
- Full attention of the instructor
- Learn a bespoke exercise routine that you can do at home
- Ask as many questions as you like about the exercises so you fully understand them
- Practice sport specific exercises
It is advisable to have a one to one session before you begin a Pilates course so that I can assess you and decide the best class for you. I will then know you and your body well enough to help you get more out of your classes. My clients often decide to continue with one-to-one sessions while they attend group classes; sometimes they prefer to continue alone. You can do this however you wish either weekly, monthly or as and when suits you. I will give you a list of exercises to carry on with while you are at home so you can continue your Pilates practice in between one-to-ones or classes.
You can take a one-to-one class to understand and deepen the poses with full attention to personal adjustments.
1 Hour Session –starts from £ 35.00
OFFER: Buy 6 Sessions get one free – £ 210.00
If you sign up for a course after your one to one you get your first class free.